(1) Dai, Wenlin; Song, Yan; Wang, Dianpeng*; A subsampling method for regression problems based on minimum energy criterion, Technometrics, accepted.
(2) Liu, Yuxia; Tian, Yubin; Wang, Dianpeng*; Bayesian Sequential Design of Sensitivity Experiments with Hybrid Responses, Journal of Quality Technology, 2022, Online Published. DOI: 10.1080/00224065.2022.2097966
(3) Li, Jialu#; Tian, Yubin#; Wang, Dianpeng*; Change-point detection of failure mechanism for electronic devices based on Arrhenius model, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2020, 83:46-58.
(4) Wang, Dianpeng; Tian, Yubin; Wu, C. F. Jeff; Comprehensive comparisons of major sequential design procedures for sensitivity testing, Journal of Quality Technology, 2020, 52(2), 155-167.
(5) Joseph, V. Roshan; Wang, Dianpeng; Gu, Li; Lyu, Shiji; Tuo, Rui; Deterministic Sampling of Expensive Posteriors Using Minimum Energy Designs, Technometrics, 2019, 61(3):297-308.
(6) Ba, Shan; Myers, William R.; Wang, Dianpeng*; A Sequential Maximum Projection Design Framework for Computer Experiments with Inert Factors, Statistica Sinica, 2018, 28:879-897
(7) Wang, Dianpeng#; Tian, Yubin#; Wu, C. F. Jeff; A Skewed Version of The Robbins-Monro-Joseph Procedure for Binary Response, Statistica Sinica, 2015, 25(4):1679-1689.