1. Fan, Y., Gu, J., and Yin, G. Sparse concordance-based ordinal classification. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, to appear.
2. Zhang, Z., Yi, D. and Fan, Y.* Doubly robust estimation of optimal dynamic treatment regimes with multicategory treatments and survival outcomes. Statistics in Medicine, to appear.
3. Fan, Y. and Zhao, J. Safe sample screening rules for multicategory angle-based support vector machines. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, to appear.
4. Fan, Y., Lu, X., Liu, Y. and Zhao, J. (2022). Angle-based hierarchical classification using exact label embedding. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 117(538): 704-717.
5. Fan, Y., Lu, X., Zhao, J., Fu, H. and Liu, Y. (2022). Estimating individualized treatment rules for treatments with hierarchical structure. Electronic Journal of Statistics, 16(1): 737-784.
6. Gu, J., Fan, Y. and Yin, G. (2022). Reconstructing the Kaplan–Meier estimator as an M-estimator. The American Statistician, 76(1): 37-43.
7. Fan, Y. and Yin, G. (2021). Concordance index: surrogacy of progression-free survival for overall survival. Contemporary Clinical Trials, 104, 106353.
8. Fan, Y. and Lu, X. (2020). An online Bayesian approach to change-point detection for categorical data. Knowledge-Based Systems, 196, 105792.
9. Fan, Y., Wang, G., Lu, X. and Wang, G. (2019). Distributed forecasting and ant colony optimization for the bike-sharing rebalancing problem with unserved demands. Plos One, 14(12): e0226204.